Kasey J. has the essential guide to mastering the coveted blush prom gown and gold accessory look. This is the hottest style to hit the prom and red carpet this season and there are many ways to look beautiful in blush… and here’s what you’ll need to look the your best in this ‘pretty in pink’ look. NOTE: Gold is the #1 way to accent your gown! Try Rose Gold for a more vintage look.
1. Antique Rose Infused Corsage, Don’t Forget to Incorporate different tones of blue, champagne, and gray for depth and that certain, WOW factor to make your pink hued gown pop against it!
2. Sky High Gladiator Pumps to make an entrance!
3. Patent Leather Gold Flip Flops to make it through the night.
4. Try a Chunky but SUPER Romantic Braided Up Do (Inspired by Katniss Everdeen)- She does no wrong!
5. Rose Gold, Crystal Chandelier Earrings For that Special Vintage Touch
6. Soft Pink No-Chip Mani & Pedi- This is very important and will last past prom night!
7. Bronze Smokey Eyes for a Dramatic Eye yet Overall Romantic & Soft Look
8. Gold Sequin Clutch to Carry Your Prom Night Essentials:
–Blush Tone Mac Lipstick
–Extra Bobby Pins
Last but not least, SMILE! Your blush and gold look will always look best when worn with a smile! And remember to be safe and have a great time!