Ever wonder what someone who works in the bridal industry would choose to wear on her wedding day? We recently asked our fabulous Marketing and Stylist gals which gown they would wear on their big day, and I just have to say that our ladies have excellent taste. Read on to meet some of our team members and learn about their top picks!
Marketing Specialist Extraordinaire
Allison has been with Jasmine for 3 years. She does a fab job of conjuring up local retail promotions, creating eye-catching marketing materials, and planning our photo shoots and ad campaign art direction! She has an amazing sense of fashion, here’s what Allison had to say about her favorite bridal gown:
T162067– Ladies, do I need to say anymore?!
“This gown was love at first sight for me, and for many reasons. With a constant eye on fashion and a picky style- it is hard to win me over, but boy did this number make my heart flutter. And ladies, I am not talking a light flutter, I am talking the type of flutter that makes you talk like Rachel Zoe (‘I die’). This dress is anything but basic and is fit for the bride who wants to showcase her INDIVIDUAL style while looking elegant and sophisticated. Flattering and flirty, this number is effortlessly sexy in a perfectly ladylike way. Accompanied with sheer details, body-morphing fabrics, and serious sparkle, this champagne hued showstopper is simply irresistible!”
Reasons to say YES to this dress…
- This gown is the epitome of Old Hollywood Glamour- marrying modern edge with vintage glam- PURE GENIUS!
- Let’s talk about these swoon-worthy sleeves! Every girl loves a little arm cover (because what may look good in person, suddenly doesn’t in photos… no matter how many bicep curls we accomplish!)
- If you have fair skin like me- a little color goes a long way! This champagne hued gown will bring out your color, giving you a little glow on your Wedding day!
- V-illusion neckline is the perfect combination of coverage while keeping your overall look sexy & sophisticated!
- You can’t go wrong with a little sparkle! Go big or go home with this beaded showstopper!
Graphic Designer and Lead Input Giver on what the Young Kids Like These Days (that’s a title, right?)
Kerstyn is the new gal on the block. She has made our 9 to 5 lives much easier because she has a great eye for design and she actually knows legit shortcuts and tricks to use in our graphic design programs. Kerstyn updates our website, maintains our blog, and generally helps to keep our overall sanity at an appropriate level. Fashion-wise, Kerstyn can pull off absolutely anything-I’m always excited to see what Kerstyn is wearing each day. Here’s what she had to say about her top style:
It was a tough choice… but my dream dress from Fall 2014 is style F161062.
“I am OBSESSED with the image shots. I’m talking obsessed as in the picture is set as my phone background-no joke. Who doesn’t want that chic, romantic look on their wedding day? No one I can think of! My eyes are always drawn towards unique and interesting styles and this gown fits the bill. This look is trendy and has personality while still being timeless and beautiful-with just enough sparkle! It is a great alternative to your classic strapless sweetheart. And don’t even get me started on the back! The thin, crystal straps drape down and are oh so dainty and perfect! Style F161062 is sure to drop some jaws down the aisle on your big day.”
Let me make your choice even easier…
- The netted halter neckline gives you some sheer coverage, but is still undeniably sexy.
- No need to find the perfect jewelry since you’re covered with the hand-beaded, crystal embroidered neck and embellished empire waistband. Just the right amount of bling!
- Who doesn’t love lace?!
- The fitted shape is flattering on any body type and flairs out below the hips. You will feel like a princess with the 75” train!
- I can’t say it enough, the back is breathtaking and unique-Dare to be different on your big day and rock this style!