The invitation is the first thing your guests will see and it sets the tone for your event. Make sure it’s the perfect one to represent your special day!
Some tips to think about when ordering your invitations:
- The number of invites you send are not based on each person you invite. Each household will be receiving one so don’t forget to count how many you need based on that. You should always order extra to account for mistakes or last minute invites. This also goes for ordering envelopes. Order a couple more to account for addressing mistakes.
- Since this is the first insight your guests will get, choosing colors and/or theme will bring it all together and is sure to wow your guests right from the start.
- Envelope size and weight can affect the postage of your invites. You can order samples through Jasmine to determine early on if extra postage is required.
- Follow a wedding stationery timeline to make sure your guests get sufficient amount of time to plan as well for a babysitter, hotel accommodations, or transportation.
- Save-the-Date cards
- Wedding Announcement
- Wedding Invitation Components:
- Outer Envelope
- Optional Inner Envelope
- Reception Card, if held at a different location than the ceremony
- Response Card
- Thank-You Cards
- Shower Thank-You Cards
- Other Invites:
- Engagement Party
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Rehearsal Dinner
- After Party
- Wedding Program
- Pew Cards
- Place Cards
- Table Cards
- Napkins, matchbooks or labels for favors
- Pink azalea petal fold invitation with a custom shape tag and black swirl envelope liner
- Modern two-color design with bold typography-inspired elements
- Black and blush pink damask invitation
- Violette petal fold invitation with a retro inspired background
5. Coral panel invitation with ivory lace overlay and a rhinestone ribbon band
6. Pocket fold invitations with monogram bellyband and matching envelope liner
7. Sparkling Sapphire and Silver pocket fold invitations with a black bellyband and personalized monograms
8. Chicago skyline invitation with silver pocket fold and black bellyband with monogram
9. Monogram coral chevron invitation paired with a lagoon blue enclosure
10. Blue chandelier invitation with coral pocket fold and cobalt background